Thursday 10 June 2010

GENERAL PYPE 'CHAMPION' VIDEO






Champion is the 20th century song of Triumph and the sweet melody of Success.. I grew up in Obalende Lagos Nigeria a fact that I am proud of anytime anyday I was once like the kids in this video filled with hope for a brighter tomorrow... sent on errands like them lol!!. Pype is on a journey and every journey has a beginning just like every story. I needed a truthful visual representation of my origin and people( Big Shout out to Bobby Boulders-the Video Director, My Management/Manager & Pupa Ayo Rotimi for the concept & vision for the video, The script writer Susan Aguh, Podium Vybez my label, Storm 360 for joining the movement, all my friends, fans & family that came out to show us Love, Rispek! Nuff love to PassWord for Producing The Riddim) the world needs to see that this is where I'm from no matter where my career is taking me, I have to begin by showing love to the hood that raised me while celebrating with them because they are champions that gave birth to a champion... Champion is the song you need every second in your life it kills every negativity around you. No matter what challenges you are faced with this Champion vibe has broken the Jinx remind yourself constantly that you are A born Champion... being a Champion is not about race or gender it's about believing in yourself no matter what others say or think of you... CHAMPION is a gift from the Heartbeat of Africa, Lagos-Nigeria to all the Champions around the World... Now that you have broken all the limitations and you are ready to unleash the Champion in you.... Chant the Chorus Always!!!!

CHORUS:
I am a born champion (Unique and mi Special)
You are a born champion yeah (limitless, defeatless)
We are the born champions now (Undisputed soldier)
This is the song for the champions

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/champion/id374062539

http://www.facebook.com/generalpype 

No comments:

Post a Comment